THE POWER OF DREAMS

Welcome to the blog of VARiouS

Dream


Today is my first day of blogging, and I do not know what it is still. My sister gave me this idea of blogging and I thought why not?? Being my first blog post, I thought I should share something that changed me entirely into the person I am today. As the topic says, I'm going to share about power. The power of dreams. The power of my dreams.

I used to be the girl who always wondered how it would be if I got married. I always wanted to marry the person my parents wanted me to and was waiting for that moment all my life (just school and a year in college). But compared to that younger version of me, I've changed and I've become a completely new person.

WOW!! Now that's interesting right?? How did I do that?? what exactly happened?? I'm still the same girl, but what's different now?? Let me share my thoughts and you guys are free to comment on that.


To make this a little simpler and "Not too boring", let me spice this up by adding music?? 

So, here's one... 


"I used to believe

We were burning on the edge of something beautiful

Something beautiful

Selling a dream

Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle

On a miracle

Say, go through the darkest of days

Heaven's a heartbreak away

Never let you go, never let me down

Oh, it's been a hell of a ride

Driving the edge of a knife

Never let you go, never let me down

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah

I won't give up, nah-nah-nah"

Credits to DJ Snake(ft. Justin Bieber)!!!


There are a lot of things this song tells me. It's more than love..... It's more than just about relationships. I mean, it's all about us...For once, when we change the way we look at things, everything changes. We change. Great minds are never born. They are made. Why can't we be someone like them... Will I ever be able to create my identity all by myself? Perfect women!!! Difficult but not possible.


A few months back, I lost a few people, and that changed my life. 

But before that, BTS (Korean boy band) changed me. I was very much influenced by them. I started having dreams of being successful like them, but IT'S JUST A DREAM! Can dreams come true? 

And the answer is yes! How???


Simple!!

Believe!!!


During this pandemic I was just sitting and learning a lot of online courses without even knowing why I'm doing them but, to be honest, I had lots of fun with my family and friends. Yes.....I lost a few members, but they still stood for me all the time. Now I had this question in me: "Why am I still wanting to think and marry someone whom I've never met all my life instead of living in the present moment?" Why do people always wait and keep thinking about something they don't have instead of enduring the one they have? Maybe that's us! Maybe that's how humans are! Humans learn from mistakes and so do I !!! 


As the saying goes, when we lose something, we gain something back in return. Losing them made me feel so down that I could do nothing... "Why do I still exist on this Earth?". I'm pretty sure everyone would have come across this kinda moment in life na? But I'm there, still standing in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection that's completely blank with no idea.

 

And then comes the most important phase in life..." CAMPUS RECRUITMENT". I was tensed about it. With lots of preparation, I did them all well..... but I still felt like nothing happened. I thought I would not be able to clear even 1 round, but I was completely wrong. I cleared in almost 4 companies and guess what?? I rejected all 4 companies' offer letters because I decided to pursue my PG. 


So, what changed? 

Perspective!!


I'm here to tell you a lot of things that I learned in the process. 

CLUE : It's all music!!!  Hope you'll love them all!!!




VARiouS

Just me, myself, and I, trying to explore the beauty of life

Giving up is never an option !!!


Tags

Dream Power Life Music Blog Fam Music Ideas VARiouS Family


Explore my other blogs

VARiouS

Exploring the Beauty of
Life, through  Music

Comments

  1. Woww!! So nice to hear, how music played a vital role in u achieving ur dreams ,GG,ATB!!ЁЯСП

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood is NOT Gender Biased ( Father Nature ? )

Margazhi Hymns for 30 days

рооாро░்роХро┤ி роХோро▓роо் - Margazhi Kolam / Rangoli - 2021 to 2022 by Virdha

родிро░ுрок்рокாро╡ை рокாроЯро▓் 1 - рооாро░்роХро┤ிрод் родிроЩ்роХро│் ( рокாроЪுро░роо்-1 ) - Margazhi special - thiruppavai first song - Margazhi Thingal with full explanation, viratham details and meaning