Moving ON With BTS : The Journey of my Motto

Welcome to the blog of VARiouS

Dream


 Album: BTS - MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 

Song: ON Click here to listen to BTS - ON

ы░йэГДьЖМыЕДыЛи
Bangtan Sonyeondan )

BTS is one of the top global artists. They brought me into this beautiful world of pop music. The first song that I listened to and got me thinking so much was one of their title tracks "ON". I believe that for music, we gotta first feel, get into the music, and then watch its video to get to know what exactly the artists wanted to convey. I mean, this is what I feel like and might change from person to person. So, with no further delay, let me tell you my part of this story.




THE FIGHTER IN US

I would say that this song is a masterpiece. Now going deep into the lyrics, the first line that caught me was:

 "Can't hold me down 'cause you know I'm a fighter"

Which is my favorite line. Saying this on repeat makes me think more and more. What does a fighter do? Fight for their loved ones. We all fight to protect our loved ones. Fighting causes pain. What do we do to come out of that pain? Mothers fight till the very end to protect their children. Now fighting here doesn't mean an action fight in reality. Then what does it mean? When it comes to family, I would say that a father is like a nest and a mother is the bird that feeds their children and also takes care of her nest. Both are very important, just like our eyelashes and the retina of our eyes.


THE PRESENT MOMENT IS OUR PRESENT

Life is not easy. But it all depends on how we look at it.

"Rain be pourin', sky keep fallin'
Every day, oh na-na-na"

Things around us never change. It's us who have to change. Right?


Every story doesn't seem to have a beautiful beginning or, as expected. But life is a beautiful gift, and that's the PRESENT. So all we have is the present, for which we are still responsible. Just like how they say "Don't judge a book by its cover", how it all started doesn't matter. 


"Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story. So, who you are, panda? "

-Kung Fu Panda 2


Isn't this such a great dialogue.Credits to the team. So, who am I? I still don't have an answer but I'm pretty sure that I certainly know what to do. So no matter what! Never give up. It's okay to fall. It's okay to lose. But it's not okay to give up and leave. That's what a fighter does right? We are all born to fight. We are all born winners.


ACCEPTING OURSELF


(Look) Look at my feet, look down
The shadow resembles me
Is it the shadow that's shaking
Or is it my feet that are trembling "

" Look at my feet (down down)
ыВа ыЛоьЭА ъ╖╕ыж╝ьЮР (ьЮР)
эЭФыУдыжмыКФ ъ▒┤ ьЭ┤ыЖИьЭ╕ъ░А
ьХДыЛИый┤ ыВ┤ ьЮСьЭА ы░ЬыБЭьЭ╕ъ░А "



Inner fears. A very important thing to note down. To me, it felt like here they meant us and our inner fears by saying shadow. What are our inner fears? Are we afraid of anything? Could be from our past. Or even something that we are not good at. Why do we even think about it? What's meant to happen will never happen unless we let it happen. As I said, the present is our present. We gotta take up the responsibility of our fate. Coz, after all, it's our life. Isn't it supposed to be us who should decide what our life story should look like? Even after knowing this ultimate truth, why do we still have this "Inner fear? " What do we do about that? 

"Bring it, bring the pain, oh yeah"

Acceptance is the key. So what? No one is perfect. We all make mistakes and that's how we learn. Ignoring them makes us feel like we're in the Darklands . Ever wondered what a Darkland is? If no, you gotta watch the troll hunter series, only on Netflix. ЁЯШЬ


The more you accept, the more you ignore, the more you keep moving, the closer you are to your goal. This is pretty difficult, but we all are born to be successful. And if something happens wrong, keep saying

"Can't hold me down 'cause you know I'm a fighter"

Personal story

I hated everything around me... I felt like I've been in love with stupid materials around me.... everything is materialistic! But you know what the fact is?..... The day when we start feeling such unbearable pain is the day when light is trying to get into your life! All these days we were all locked up in a room that had no hole to let the light in. Once we think and start questioning everything, we will be on our path to creating a beautiful destination! Remember! Whenever you feel like being hated or you hate yourself, just start thinking about the ones whom you love so much! Love is the only priceless emotion that can make anything precious! Love need not be double-sided! It's just like mother nature. Whatever you do, mother nature helps you every time. I even have this habit of talking to trees whenever I'm sad! It makes me feel comfortable...Life is all about what you think! It's you who gotta create it! Why do you have to worry about anything when you are the author of your book? The struggles that you go through now, is what is gonna be the base of everything! Cheer up yourself for the person you are today and for the amount of pain you're going through. Be happy for struggling instead of giving up coz we know  "Can't hold me down 'cause you know I'm a fightercool?! close your eyes and feel the love from BTS and ARMY! we are always here with you! Remember, 

GIVING UP SHOULD NEVER BE AN OPTION IN OUR LIFE. 

Love you , ReadersЁЯТЬ

Click here to listen to BTS - ON








VARiouS

Just me, myself, and I, trying to explore the beauty of life through music.

Giving up is never an option !!!


Tags

Dream Power Life Music Blog Fam Music Ideas VARiouS Family BTS ON


Explore my other blogs

VARiouS

Exploring the Beauty of
Life, through  Music

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood is NOT Gender Biased ( Father Nature ? )

Margazhi Hymns for 30 days

рооாро░்роХро┤ி роХோро▓роо் - Margazhi Kolam / Rangoli - 2021 to 2022 by Virdha

родிро░ுрок்рокாро╡ை рокாроЯро▓் 1 - рооாро░்роХро┤ிрод் родிроЩ்роХро│் ( рокாроЪுро░роо்-1 ) - Margazhi special - thiruppavai first song - Margazhi Thingal with full explanation, viratham details and meaning